Stores Co-ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Stores Co-ordinator to join our team.
- Goods receiving;
- Timely and accurate maintenance of stock records;
- Issuing raw materials and ancillary items to production lines;
- Communicate stock availability and potential shortfalls to planning sales and purchasing;
- Plan and execute periodic and perpetual stocktakes;
- Reporting of stockouts and delayed deliveries to Purchasing Operations;
- Safe and tidy organisation of the stores area with locations managed and maintained on the ERP system.
- The successful candidate will have a current in date counter balance license;
- In house training will be provided on the company specific stock procedures so willing to learn new procedures and methods is essential for this role.