Strategic Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join our team.
- Holding regular roadmap planning sessions to understand their challenges & scoping out where Datatonic could support;
- Being their key commercial point of contact (e.g. the go to person for new opportunities or issues);
- Work cohesively with professional services and sales to define project deliverables and customer’s ongoing service package needs;
- Actively update customers regarding how the WalkMe Product roadmap will continue/increase the value to their business;
- Own pricing strategy, negotiation, and closing process of renewals and services packages;
- Forecast your Book of business renewal trend and create “de-risk” plans for accounts at risk;
- Build relationships with decision makers and economic buyers to uncover business needs and priorities to establish a success plan for your accounts;
- Establish a strategic plan with new customers that drives forward and maximizes the customer’s desired business outcome;
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to secure renewal and drive further product adoption.
- Ability to design pricing strategy and articulate commercial aspects of the agreement;
- Relationship management internally to establish resource needs;
- Team player with the highest level of integrity;
- Strong commercial and technical aptitude, can confidently discuss technical aspects alongside commercial negotiations;
- Demonstrates high competency in sales discovery methodologies and strategic value and ROI discussions;
- Prior experience with owning renewals as well as expansion targets;
- Numerous years of relevant CS / AM SaaS experience, with Fortune 500 organisations;
- Native English level is a must.