Supply Chain Coordinator – 6 month Contract Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator – 6 month Contract to join our team.
- Ensure bookings are requested from customers in advance of stock arriving in the UK so that additional costs are kept to a minimum;
- Creating delivery notes;
- Assist other Supply Chain team members with investigations into all discrepencies;
- Communicate delivery problems efficiently to both customers, account managers and suppliers;
- Create purchase orders for each new direct sales order received;
- Create Shipping Notifications;
- Associated administrative tasks;
- Update purchase orders with all changes received from both customers and suppliers.
- Previous administration experience essential (ideally within supply chain, sales admin, order fulfilment or similar role);
- Excellent team player – flexible and hard working;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel – including V-Look up’s and Pivot Tables;
- Previous supply chain experience – desirable;
- Strong organisational skills.