Systems Design Authority Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Design Authority to join our team.
- Collaboration with discipline peers within the team, BU and company to share and learn best practice;
- SHE Standards are applicable to appointed operations/tasks and apply safe systems of work identified;
- Contribute to business winning technical proposals;
- Collaboration with other project team members to address project requirements;
- Propose and develop new products;
- Continued development of discipline competence and expertise;
- Propose new technologies, materials and processes to maintain and grow our technology differentiations;
- Identification of opportunities for improvement in discipline processes, practices and tools.
- Experience in Electronic warfare (Radar, Communications systems) e.g. ECM, ESM, RWR, DF system specification and/or design;
- RF and wideband antenna Systems;
- Quality control of design lifecycle processes – AS9100;
- Analogue, Digital and power supply Electronics design;
- Experience of working with platform integration and design certification engineers and an EASA 21J / DAOS Design Organization;
- Responsibility for design tasks and review processes;
- Experience in meeting some of the following domain specific standard/requirements: ILS, Security, EMC, LVD, TEMPEST, DO-178, DO-160;
- Degree or Higher or equivalent experience in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Electronics based subject;
- Embedded Software, Firmware and Digital Signal Processing.