team leader – property acquisitions Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a team leader – property acquisitions to join our team.
- Lead, inspire and motivate staff to maximise sales revenue;
- Ensuring all areas for potential revenue generation are maximised;
- Conducting daily briefings to motivate your team;
- To identify opportunities for cross selling throughout other departments within the business;
- Providing additional training/development of the team members;
- Deliver quality, effective solutions for clients whilst achieving the company’s objectives;
- Analysing KPIs;
- Day to day management & coaching – assisting sales consultants with client queries & objections to aid conversions;
- Setting incentives to motivate team member to achieve and exceed set goals & targets;
- Monitoring the enquiry volume to ensure that all enquires are replied to within a timely manner;
- Monitoring and reviewing overall team and individual’s performance;
- Ascertain property values with the use of research tools and negotiate the price with the client to close the deal.
- Previous telephone sales experience essential;
- Estate Agency/ Property would be highly desirable;
- Adaptable and versatile in nature, able to react to a variety of situations in a positive, professional manner;
- Ability and experience of working in a targeted environment, with proven experience of delivering results consistently;
- Possess strong relationship building, negotiation and influential skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Experience of leading a team or supporting a team would be advantageous.