Technical Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Own communication initiatives concerning products, services and technologies, including formal PRs and social networking;
- Help to inform product planning and Corporate innovation;
- Prepare and execute the Company’s technical marketing plan;
- Benchmarking and analysis of competitive devices and suppliers;
- Plan for and manage the Company’s participation at major international trade events, including MWC and MWC;
- Own Corporate website pages pertaining to products, services and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in using modern marketing tools such as web-based tutorials, multimedia, video blogs and social media;
- Engineering degree in electronics;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Creative Studio;
- Formal training and/or job experience in technical marketing of electronic devices and/or systems;
- Comfortable presenting and interacting with business and technical audiences;
- Strong understanding of the consumer audio products and audio device markets.