Territory Manager manages and directs a sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within a territory. Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs and sets short and long-term sales strategies. Being a Territory Manager requires a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area and at least 4-5 years of experience in the field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Additionally, Territory Manager typically reports to middle management.
Territory Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Territory Manager to join our team.
- Ensuring accurate completion of documents in line with company and industry standards;
- Visiting prospects at their own business premises (mainly day-time appointments);
- Creating your own appointments from client referral and prospect identification;
- Giving effective presentation of the options and services available;
- Achieving targets relating to completed sales and client visits.
- Evidence of Right to Work in the UK;
- Some field sales experience, ideally gained in the business to business (B2B) market;
- Outstanding sales skills with the ability to connect with new and existing clients, understanding and meeting their individual needs;
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle for business use;
- An articulate and numerate individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of the licensed trade; and understanding profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheets is preferable – although full training will be provided.