Trade Finance Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trade Finance Officer to join our team.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain poise under pressure;
- Issued Letter of Credit;
- General support to other team members where required;
- Bills for Collections;
- Payments and reimbursement function where required;
- Emotional stability and attention to detail;
- Prioritise tasks and resources so as to maximise efficiency and cost;
- Awareness of the importance of customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and profitability of the bank;
- To support the Funds Transfers team where required;
- Back to Back Letters of Credit;
- Guarantees and Bonds;
- Transferred Letter of Credit;
- Processing of all Trade Finance products with a particular focus on export L/C advising and confirmation;
- Discounting of receivables, invoices, promissory notes and bills of exchange;
- Document checking, discounting and refinancing.
- Excellent knowledge of UCP600, URC522, URR725 and ISBP;
- Operational experience of all aspects of Trade Finance;
- Experience issuing, advising and confirming documentary credits and relevant document checking;
- CDCS qualified preferred.