Trainee Sales Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trainee Sales Executive to join our team.
- Following the Company sales process 100% of the time, from enquiry through to delivery and beyond;
- Keep company paperwork 100% up to date and accurate;
- To achieve a variety of monthly/quarterly targets;
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems;
- Demonstrate the Chorley Group family ethos of ‘Big Enough to Cope, Small Enough to Care’;
- Maintain excellent customer relations and rapport;
- Compliance with industry standards/processes.
- Ability to achieve a performance standard against a set targets monthly and quarterly;
- Able to organise and prioritise work effectively. Can follow a process and complete paperwork accurately within a set timescale;
- Communication skills – Able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge & understanding face to face, over the telephone and in writing;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Planning, organisational and time management skills;
- Good overall computer literacy;
- Can build lasting relationships with all customers to ensure repeat custom;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Impeccable manners;
- Professional approach to customer services;
- Previous background and knowledge of a sales and team focused role;
- People Skills;
- Excellent communication and questioning skills with the ability to build strong relationships, generating customer referrals;
- Maintain product knowledge, keeping up to date with industry developments and seek training or mentoring opportunities;
- Problem solving.