Transactional Finance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Transactional Finance Manager to join our team.
- Processing invoices, credit notes and payments and making sure this is done accurately;
- Supplier statement reconciliations;
- Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business;
- Completion of monthly management reporting and variance analysis;
- Managing all related stakeholders across the business, ensuring all required information is accessible for reporting purposes;
- Directly manage 7 members of staff and take ownership of their development;
- Cash position reporting & balance sheet analysis;
- Monitor cash–flow and chaps payments and liaise where issues are identified;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Leading the team in the day to day operations of the AP, AR and treasury functions;
- Ensuring the team are up to date with reconciliations, purchase order tracking, and other outstanding issues for month/year end requirements;
- Reviewing the Aged Creditors Report;
- Managing the weekly payment run process;
- Managing expenses and company credit cards;
- Making sure any Accounts Payable queries are resolved.
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working;
- Have extensive experience and knowledge in Accounts Payable;
- Have worked within the Retail sector;
- Have previously managed a team in Accounts Payable;
- Track record of continuous improvement across transactional functions;
- High level of attention to detail;
- High levels of personal and professional integrity.