UK Enterprise Sales Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UK Enterprise Sales Director to join our team.
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings, engaging other corporate resources as required;
- Define Sales goals with leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against set goals and quotas;
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Reps;
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and tracking the results;
- Coach direct reports regarding sales methodologies and strategies to drive closure.
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team;
- Experience working with and developing Channel relationships;
- Understanding of multiple Sales Methodologies particularly relevant to today’s Enterprise SaaS and Cloud Communications industry;
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment;
- Background in SaaS, Enterprise Software and Communications Sales preferably with experience in Contact Center;
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships;
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas;
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations.