UK Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UK Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Create local content strategy across media channels: earned media, shared media, paid digital and social media;
- Activate 360 degree marketing campaigns to shape Badoo’s brand narrative and positioning;
- Drive brand awareness and positive sentiment in our UK market;
- End-to-end management of advertising campaigns across OOH, print and PR;
- Generate innovative ideas, both traditional and guerrilla to promote the brand;
- Develop, implement and execute strategic partnerships;
- Develop and implement a plan to grow the UK social media channels to engage with our community, develop our social voice and personality.
- Ability to understand data and analysis to guide planning;
- A strong customer-centric mindset – you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand;
- Experience managing external agencies;
- Strategic 360 approach to marketing, inclusive of all channels;
- An understanding of the UK cultural landscape, consumer market and core demographic;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields;
- Bachelor’s Degree in an academic or business specialty;
- Background of marketing to other European markets a plus;
- 3-6 years relevant marketing experience;
- Self-motivated and organised;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience, preferably in a fast paced environment;
- Former experience in millennial / trendy / sassy consumption brands, or brands that have to do with identity (clubs, movements, politics, fashion);
- Exceptional eloquence and creativity, with an obsession for clean copy and beautiful final products;
- Proven experience in generating sales through content and creative marketing efforts.