User Researcher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a User Researcher to join our team.
- Deliver action orientated and professional standard user research;
- Be comfortable in working on research across the product development cycle- from generative to evaluative, and everything in between;
- Identify opportunities which the business should act upon to deliver delightful and inspiring experiences;
- Deepen knowledge of our customers, their needs and uncover opportunities to better serve them;
- Conduct research using a range of research methods- remote and in person IDIs, lab sessions, unmoderated research, surveys;
- Help build and scale the user research function- for example by educating on best practices, and expanding our methods and operations.
- 2+ years of user research experience;
- Comfort with generating insight to fuel the product development process;
- Understanding of how to work with modern, agile research tools and techniques;
- Comfort with running qualitative research studies yourself, from end to end;
- Experience of qualitative user research methods. Bonus points if you are also comfortable with quantitative methodologies;
- Are experienced in helping stakeholders develop empathy and understanding with their users;
- A proven track record of socialising and embedding research findings to drive business outcomes;
- Bonus points if you’ve also worked in multi market research studies;
- You know when to be scrappy and when to hold the line on methodological rigour;
- Engaging and clear communicator;
- A relevant professional or equivalent degree level qualification;
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent level professional qualification, or equivalent relevant experience;
- You will have significant experience in delivering similar services;
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills .