Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
Vice President of Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team.
- Identify, prioritise, negotiate and close new advertiser opportunities;
- Work alongside the C-Suite to build the business in the US;
- Manage and develop the current sales team, as well as bringing in your own business to drive company revenue.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and oversee the internal operating budgets;
- Customer centric- ensuring customer requirements are met and high- quality customer experience is delivered;
- Travel and represent the company at various trade shows, and/or business meetings to promote the company;
- Be adaptable in working hours to suit different time zones;
- Develop sales plan, budget and resources necessary to achieve objectives and growth;
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to align opportunities with development strategy;
- Building effective and sustainable business relationships with key customers;
- Leading and managing the sales team to achieve and exceed sales objectives;
- Take ownership of and manages all sales related projects effectively;
- Provide detailed reporting to co-CEO relating to sale pipelines, opportunities, financials, and progress reports;
- Provide feedback and customer-focused input to the R&D team ensuring, product, roadmap and pricing meets the market.