Vice Principal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vice Principal to join our team.
- Leading strategic and decadal planning for learning, teaching, students, research, innovation and engagement;
- Overseeing the University’s pedagogy, assessment, learning spaces, online provision and learner journey;
- Supporting the University’s widening access and employability plans and outreach;
- Effective management of academic structures;
- Providing strategic support to the Vice-Chancellor, executive colleagues and the University;
- Industry and business partnership development;
- Representing the University and Vice-Chancellor in advocacy;
- Overseeing continuous improvement in the quality of education provided to all students;
- Overseeing standards in key stages 3 and 5 by managing the relevant assistant principals;
- Developing key stage 4 procedures, processes and protocols in line with the culture of the academy;
- Overseeing the growth of the academy to a full academy by September 2021 without compromising its values, vision and culture.
- Significant experience of senior and strategic leadership within a comparably sized educational establishment (circa 1000 students);
- Proven experience of delivering academic excellence whilst meeting financial and commercial targets;
- Evidence of effecting cultural change and implementing new operating systems and procedures;
- Demonstrable understanding of academic management and knowledge of educating international students;
- Experience of managing, developing, inspiring and motivating staff and building high-performing teams.