VP of Business Development (Europe) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VP of Business Development (Europe) to join our team.
- Proactively managing key customer relationships and expectations to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Owning all aspects of sales within your region, including: Business Development, Sales and Strategic Account Management;
- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability;
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission;
- Work with technical leads on project management;
- Forecasting sales revenue to feed into the company’s budgeting and financial processes and timeline.
- Operational/industry experience in above target industries;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Ability to push for results;
- Maintains a personal network that matches our targets;
- Ideal candidates must have a demonstrable track-record of complex B2B software solutions sales with Fortune 500 and medium-size customers;
- Experience of selling technological software products, with sales quota attainment of at least $2M per year;
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at a minimum of a VP level), and close deals with large and mid-sized enterprises;
- Strong communication & negotiation skills;
- Understanding of the IT services requirements and business needs of the focus industries;
- Willingness to travel (domestic and internationally);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience on Top or Middle-level managerial position in top tier organizations within the target industry sectors would be an advantage.