Works Co-Ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Works Co-Ordinator to join our team.
- Authoring and processing timesheets;
- Manage workload and allocate work to engineers;
- Communicating and updating with internal stakeholders and clients;
- Updating spreadsheets with progress of works;
- Prioritise and schedule backfill and reinstatement tasks, rescheduling works when required;
- Validate each job to ensure the required information is available;
- Real time status updates to the relevant systems;
- Scheduling works to meet wider contractual requirements as well as engineer capabilities;
- Handle calls and provide an efficient and flexible response.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Good customer service skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Comfortable working as part of team communication skills – written and verbal.