Compile and compute data according to statistical formulas for use in statistical studies. May perform actuarial computations and compile charts and graphs for use by actuaries. Includes actuarial clerks.
Actuarial Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Actuarial Analyst to join our team.
- Supporting the implementation of processes and concepts to ensure compliance with Solvency II and IFRS17;
- Provide appropriate actuarial analysis to support the current year loss ratio & reserving processes;
- Use a developing actuarial skill-set to provide routine analysis that supports the strategy in respect of relevant Business Lines;
- Support the Company’s audit methodologies and practices.
- Eligible to work in the UK without restriction;
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel is useful and SQL, VBA, R, Python, PowerBI or similar coding experience would be an advantage;
- Highly focused and motivated to learn;
- Requires educational attainments: 2.1 or better in a numerate/scientific degree and an A / A* in A-Level Maths or equivalent;
- Analytical problem solver and outstanding communication skills;
- 0-2 years non-life actuarial experience.