Actuarial Manager – Non-Life Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Actuarial Manager – Non-Life to join our team.
- You’ll manage and deliver a wide range of concurrent actuarial and multidisciplinary assignments;
- You’ll interact with clients, often as the main point of contact on assignments;
- You’ll be involved in the development of more junior staff through on the job coaching, or acting as a career coach, mentor or study mentor;
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams or with people from our network firms overseas.
- Experience of implementation of Solvency II or IFRS 17, or related experience, would be a benefit;
- Be able to communicate complex technical matters in a clear way;
- Wider commercial awareness, including the understanding of wider business issues facing the insurance industry.