Audit – Senior Associates – Financial Services – Leeds Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audit – Senior Associates – Financial Services – Leeds to join our team.
- Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
- Report directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager;
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Demonstrated team player;
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines;
- Desire for continuous self-improvement;
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Strong project management;
- Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential);
- Experience of supervising and developing staff through coaching;
- Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments;
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service;
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities;
- An ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions;
- Experience in working as part of a large audit team, delivering work to large companies and/or FS institutions.