BI Analyst – Power BI Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a BI Analyst – Power BI to join our team.
- Undertake BI technology option appraisals;
- Assist with estimating and planning for projects and development sprints;
- Participate in business development providing technical input and meeting with clients to secure new business;
- Ensure all work is insightful, high quality and meets the client’s needs;
- Work as part of a team to develop the overall solution architecture for BI/analytics;
- Design and develop proof of concepts and deliver client demonstrations.
- Familiarity with software engineering principles and product delivery;
- Experience of defining and configuring the security model within Power BI deployments;
- Experience practicing Data Architecture duties;
- Experience of defining and implementing Power BI architecture and deployment models for a range of use cases;
- Exposure to Azure or other cloud technology;
- Handling personal data within a controlled Information Security Management System;
- Familiarity with business or data analysis in the Not for profit sector, or digital marketing and retail;
- Experience of working with SQL and knowledge of M (Power Query);
- Working with end-users to design and build dashboards and customisations to meet their requirements and suit their role;
- Hands-on working experience with Power BI to author queries, datasets, visuals & reports.