Graduate Health Modelling Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Health Modelling Analyst to join our team.
- Delivering health economics solutions for clients, including developing and working with a huge variety of industry-relevant models;
- Attending and presenting at client meetings and conferences;
- Undertaking research to ensure strong market awareness;
- Providing project management and support across the team;
- Contributing to and compiling reports and user guides.
- A minimum 2:1 equivalent undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics;
- Initiative and problem-solving ability;
- Working knowledge of excel;
- A team player with a high level of self-motivation and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Ideally a module in mathematical biology or medical statistics;
- A high level of numeracy and excellent communication skills.