Hyperion HFM Systems Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hyperion HFM Systems Accountant to join our team.
- Provision security class access and manage existing security classes/groups for HFM and Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR);
- Ensure data integrity and consistency across multiple reports;
- Ensure that all changes, data mapping and translation between the ERP and other financial systems using Hyperion FDMEE is processed correctly;
- Test internal processes and procedures for the HFM toolset, ensuring that all policies, procedures and guidance documentation are up to date;
- Provide HFM support during critical reporting periods such as Year-End finance reporting;
- Ensure compliance with audit and security reviews;
- Provide training and insight to business users.
- Qualified Accountant (preferred), or part-qualified/ qualified by experience;
- Experience of acquiring and transforming data from ERP Finance systems – ideally SAP ECC;
- 5+ years hands-on experience with HFM, FDMEE application administration, including creating and maintaining Hyperion Business Rules.