IT Infrastructure Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Infrastructure Analyst to join our team.
- Responsible for the core network, telephony & server infrastructure;
- Provide 3rd line support and mentoring to other IT analysts;
- Post-implementation support for projects that have been rolled out to the group;
- Continuously monitor all internal and external IT systems across the group in an attempt to achieve maximum uptime;
- Ensure that backup issues are dealt with promptly, deal with any failures and manage storage requirements;
- Root cause analysis post major incidents;
- Plan and implement new key systems across the group, including hardware/cloud implementations, major fixes and software upgrades;
- Work closely when needed with the other departments across the group;
- Provide part of the out of hours cover for major infrastructure incidents.
- To be available to implement changes outside of normal business hours including evening and weekends to meet business needs;
- The ability to work without supervision;
- Manage own workload of Incidents, Requests, Small Changes, Project Tasks and other objectives to SLAs and agreed timelines;
- To provide handover, knowledge transfer and documentation to team/department upon completion of significant new solutions or changes;
- Understanding of the implications/restrictions of software licensing;
- Ensure the delivery of quality project solutions, tasks and milestones in line with agreed project timelines and budget;
- Experience with the identified key skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related fields or equivalent experience;
- Responsible for making changes to production systems, having accountability for the availability, security and performance of those systems.