Population Health Data Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Population Health Data Analyst to join our team.
- Support customers in developing analytical reporting and tools that measure benefits of health and care interventions;
- Train end-users in the use of tools;
- Test and quality assure analytics solutions;
- Working on customer sites as required;
- Engage with clinicians and care professionals to understand analytical requirements;
- Create supporting documentation and training documentation for end-users;
- Work with the Graphnet population health consultant team to design and develop analytical tools to meet customer / national requirements;
- Perform second line support for analytical tools and use case dashboards;
- Support end-users in developing their own analytics capability;
- Supporting the delivery and implementation of CareCentric population health product into health and care organisations.
- Some knowledge of statistical techniques and the application of data science;
- Some knowledge and experience of creating analytical visualisations and dashboards;
- Good numerical skills and good attention to detail;
- Experience of using SQL databases and writing SQL queries to analyse databases to an intermediate level;
- Experience of data validation and data interpretation;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related subject (desirable);
- Experience in translating requirements into analytics.