Strategic Partnerships Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Associate to join our team.
- Liaise with BoF Studio PMs to ensure work is effectively briefed and time booked with relevant creatives;
- Able to work with strategic partnership team to identify areas of upsell and retention strategies;
- Work with Studio PMs to create project plans per partner; then monitor delivery against the plan to update the client accordingly;
- Create key relationships and processes with main stakeholders across Studio, Marketing and Events;
- Promote a culture of excellence through your outstanding project management skills and attention to detail;
- Liaise with the BoF Events team on all Commercial events (Executive Roundtables, Dinners, etc.);
- Successfully coordinate all logistical components on partner projects – securing additional imagery, B-roll, logos etc;
- Responsible for coordinating with the finance team on client invoicing, contract development and vendor processes;
- Responsible for development of partnership summary reports and re-caps;
- Lead all client communication to ensure outstanding partner experience and delivery of project elements;
- Point of contact for all partners to field and manage questions and ideas;
- Oversee advertising assets and campaign management for all advertising clients.
- English, Full professional proficiency.