Audio DSP Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audio DSP Engineer to join our team.
- Subscribe to total quality management/continuous process improvement initiatives;
- Undertake research and development in accord with company development objectives and processes under the direction of the Chief Technology Officer;
- Contribute to development and maintenance of the corporate knowledge base;
- Perform strategic research and development work, supporting the innovation of next-generation concepts;
- Support technical inquiries and troubleshooting;
- Commit to company values, ethics, safety, security and quality.
- Skill in the use of technical computing and proficiency in MATLAB;
- Technical authoring skills allied with Educational or “Ambassadorial” aptitudes;
- Completion of a degree or post-graduate degree in engineering, physical sciences, mathematics or computing (or equivalent);
- Appreciation of the mechanisms of hearing and human perception, sufficient to support and resource development of audio applications;
- Preferably, an appreciation of automatic control, including active noise control.