AV Service Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a AV Service Engineer to join our team.
- Site and event coordination and support;
- Carry out any necessary repair works on-site as appropriate and complete necessary paperwork and communication with the After Sales Coordinator;
- Travelling to Client sites (including European travel if required);
- Liaise with After Sales Coordinator in regards to all incoming Service Calls logged and attend bookings and feedback to After Sales Coordinator;
- Administration necessary to support engineering role;
- Small works installations, including handover to Client;
- Rotation of client sites as required;
- Onsite Service Engineering covering client sites as required;
- Working any rotational shift basis as required;
- Site surveys;
- Field service engineering work as required;
- Tracking & Reporting: Complete and present your paperwork to the After Sales Coordinator and keep information up-to-date and accurate;
- Preventative Maintenance calls as required.
- Full clean driving licence (minor points will be considered);
- Attention to detail and methodical in record keeping with meticulous and proven organisational skills;
- Manage your own work and travel time to meet deadlines and keep to daily schedule;
- Ability to work well independently;
- Proactive approach and able to react quickly and calmly to customer demands;
- Physically able to complete service duties which involve manual handling and a daily schedule across multiple sites;
- Prior experience in the Audio Visual and Technological industry;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a service engineering role.