Completions Handover Assistant New Homes Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Completions Handover Assistant New Homes to join our team.
- £26,000 – £28,000 basic;
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector;
- Put together and place New Homes packs inside completing units;
- Monday – Friday;
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team;
- Inspect and snag all units prior to key handover;
- Liaise with contractors and senior Completions team to ensure immaculate handover of units;
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management;
- Exceptional administerial skills;
- Faultless understanding of the new homes buying process;
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera);
- Impeccably organised;
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan;
- Calm and immaculate in personal presentation;
- Tenaciously self-motivated and determined to succeed in all responsibilities;
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with new homeowners;
- Impeccable communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail.