Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to join our team.
- Produce test summary reports; communicating findings and recommendations/best practices to the Performance Marketing team;
- Use analytical tools, aswell internal resources, to make data-lead decisions across multiple products and devices;
- Ensure links are tracking correctly with all CM partners;
- Lead A/B testing and optimisation plans;
- Create and deliver successful user experiences across the CheckdMedia product portfolio, maximising conversion, minimising barriers;
- Perform regular competitor research and be aware of market trends;
- Work closely with Performance Marketing, Product Development, and BI, to in delivering the Conversion/Advertising strategy;
- Work closely with Paid Media to maximise campaign ROI.
- Team Player;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google sheets;
- Passionate about testing, data, and UX for the benefit of the business;
- Knowledge of CRO and Analytics tools i.e. GA, Optimizely, HotJar;
- Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation ideally within Gambling;
- Passionate about Sports/Betting. Knowledge of the iGaming Industry is desirable;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Understanding of Compliance, adhering to ASA and CAP standards;
- Web development skills desirable;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Be flexible – we are not a 09:00 – 17:00 business.