Creative Editor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Creative Editor to join our team.
- Produce visual moodboards, source relevant references and suggest influencers/talents for variety of fashion and non-fashion projects;
- Quickly write and edit copy for advertorials and social captions in a variety of formats;
- Working closely with internal teams including editorial, production, sales and design.
- You must be hard working and committed and able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines;
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts search engine optimisation;
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Proficient in Keynote and an experience of assembling and writing pitch decks and explaining creative concepts with words, images and references;
- A keen awareness of contemporary fashion and creative culture and an informed understanding of HYPEBEAST as a brand;
- A solid awareness of influencers, talents and brands within HYPEBEAST’s space;
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop;
- 2 years of working experience in media/creative industry (online/offline);
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail is essential.