Part-Time AV Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-Time AV Technician to join our team.
- Develop and maintain data quality reports to address data issues;
- Contribute to the work of the remote IT team based in Coventry, in planning, establishing and maintaining the technology infrastructures;
- Document any changes from default system configuration;
- Maintain close formal and informal contact with the remote IT team based in Coventry;
- Be directly involved in the specification, testing and implementation phases of developments which affect London base activities;
- Assist users with day-to-day system problems;
- Assist with ensuring excellent customer service and maintaining an appropriate environment as befits a professional business space;
- Develop a deep understanding of key management and information systems;
- Perform necessary maintenance, troubleshooting and repair tasks associated with all Audio Visual and IT technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex IT queries;
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to impart knowledge to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience of setting up and running audio visual equipment;
- An understanding of IT support and systems administration within a Service Environment;
- Expertise with a variety of analytical and database software, such as Excel, Access, management information systems.