PPC Account Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PPC Account Director to join our team.
- Assist in the delivery of PPC campaign work;
- Share knowledge, new platforms and industry developments with clients;
- Help to increase revenue for your client by maximising their investment in PPC or introducing new channels;
- Co-ordinate and delegate work amongst your team to ensure tasks are allocated effectively depending on skills and resource;
- Set and manage expectations of your team to ensure deadlines are met;
- Lead and build required key client communications and deliverables e.g. campaign reviews and meetings;
- Work alongside the Directors to help strengthen the brand and ensure our presence continues to grow;
- Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required;
- Manage your direct reports, including their development and training needs;
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients;
- Lead the delivery of PPC services, ensuring a high quality of work that adheres to best practice and meets client expectations;
- Develop imaginative, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients;
- Be at the forefront of PPC by keeping up to date with industry news, new platforms and technologies.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-moving environment;
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a cross functional team;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts;
- A broad understanding of digital marketing and an in-depth understanding of at least one channel – PPC, SEO, Content, Analytics;
- Seven years’ marketing agency experience;
- Experience of running projects of £100k + from start to finish.