PPC Strategist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PPC Strategist to join our team.
- Being an advocate for leading PPC strategy outside of Croud, including regular thought leadership;
- Working closely with the operational PPC team on client challenges, troubleshooting and innovating to improve performance;
- Responding to briefs for PPC specifically, always looking for the most innovative ways to meet brand needs;
- Work with the Channel Heads to lead and constantly refine Croud’s PPC strategy both as a standalone channel and within the multi channel mix;
- Working as part of the new business team on responses to briefs, and, when required, delivering pitches for PPC.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint, plus Google slides;
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience;
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience;
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines;
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously;
- Demonstrable experience in creating new business proposals and pitching;
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask;
- 2+ years of work experience within PPC, ideally in a strategic role;
- Ability to monitor search trends and recognise key areas for focus;
- Experience in media planning;
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills;
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and PPC specifically;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal;
- An analytical mind with a proficiency in forecasting.