Property Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Property Coordinator to join our team.
- Resolving or escalating any issues promptly;
- Ensuring compliance and standard operating procedures are adhered to;
- Providing admin support and help to our network branches;
- Working towards set targets;
- Contacting clients, suppliers and ensuring all correspondence is up to date;
- Raising orders, invoicing contractors;
- Preparing tender documentation;
- progressing job orders and liaising with both contractors and clients;
- assisting with incoming calls from clients, contractors and suppliers;
- Managing the diary and being incredibly organised;
- Liaising with internal and external parties by phone and email;
- providing administration support to the Property Managers.
- Confident with Microsoft systems (E.G Excel, outlook);
- Confident and professional telephone manner;
- Experience with COINS, View point and Project plus are beneficial but not essential;
- Quick thinker, ability to cope under pressure and can work towards tight deadlines;
- Previous experience working within the housing development, property or construction industry;
- Strong administration.