The Runner fills-in or assists bartender as needed. Supplies and stocks the bar. Being a Runner typically reports to a supervisor. May require a high school diploma. Being a Runner works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Runner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Runner to join our team.
- Running general errands including coffee and lunch runs;
- Supporting the administration, facilities and IT teams;
- Handling and distributing deliveries and mail;
- Collecting documents, photocopying & scanning;
- Refilling stocks and supplies as needed;
- Keeping office area tidy and well presented.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Well presented;
- Enjoy helping people;
- Positive attitude;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Hard worker who is willing to pitch in;
- Team Player;