Russian Speaking Personal Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Russian Speaking Personal Assistant to join our team.
- Travelling with the Director to meet Partners/events across Europe;
- Arrange international travels and managing itinerary and expenses;
- Coordinating all communication between the different departments, projects and the Director;
- Maintaining and dealing with complex schedules;
- Proactively support the Director with a wide range of business errands/administrative tasks;
- Inbox sorting;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation as well as restaurants, nannies for children, etc;
- Diary management and organising meetings;
- Acting as the first point of contact: Greeting the clients and business guests and taking the incoming calls;
- Liaising with staff and suppliers as well as filing expenses;
- Very small team of 8 people;
- Reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines.
- Must speak Russian and fluent English;
- Ideally have previous experience with high net worth individuals or business owners;
- Should have very strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be willing to help, be driven and self-motivated.