Senior Audio Visual Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Audio Visual Technician to join our team.
- Installation, management & operation of audio-visual equipment onsite as required;
- Report back at the end of each project any shortfalls in working practices and possible improvements;
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function;
- Ad hoc duties as required in relation to our client, as directed by the Group Account Director or other management;
- Maintain customer contact throughout project duration, ensuring that the project reaches a satisfactory conclusion;
- Liaise with the Group Account Director and Project Managers to provide support & advice with audio-visual requirements;
- Build strong and sustainable customer relationships with new and existing customers;
- Act as senior representative onsite where required, ensuring the correct behaviour of freelance crew;
- Ensure regular communication with relevant line/ project manager throughout the duration of the project;
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company;
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager.
- Are proactive and able to work independently;
- Client management and development;
- Ability to manage all types of situations and solve problems;
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to deal with numerous tasks at the same time;
- Enthusiasm and passion for the role.