Trading Optimisation Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trading Optimisation Specialist to join our team.
- Working with the relevant tech platform teams on systems development, requirements and testing;
- Working with the site managers to ensure the smooth execution of selling strategies across key events and campaigns;
- Acting as a role model and nurturing a positive and productive working environment;
- Dotted line management support to Digital Commerce Assistant(s);
- Ensuring website standards are adhered to;
- Management of brand directories, headers and navigation content;
- Managing onsite search, ensuring optimal configuration across markets and enhancing the search experience;
- Supporting the management team in delivery of department strategy, driving the team forward through effective leadership, training and development;
- Supporting with campaign launches, rollout of new features and digital products;
- Management and optimisation of category and navigation structure across channels/devices;
- Working closely with relevant teams to plan and execute trade events and other initiatives.
- Line management experience preferred but not essential;
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills;
- Excellent communicator with good motivational & leadership skills;
- Experience of using online merchandising systems;
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to troubleshoot and identify issues;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Positive attitude, self-aware and self-motivated;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Competent using systems and comfortable working in a technology based environment;
- Flexible, agile and open to change;
- Commercially aware, customer obsessed with the ability to use initiative and intuition.