1st Line Support Analyst (application support) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst (application support) to join our team.
- Support to users of some of their key industry applications including such tasks as: User Management;
- Company Group Management;
- This will involve regular monitoring of open support tickets and providing regular updates to the client as and when necessary;
- General usability enquiries;
- Portfolio management;
- Resetting passwords.
- Have a willingness to learn coupled with a ‘Can do’ attitude;
- An excellent communicator, able to liaise with customers in a professional and courteous manner;
- Able to work through problems with customers, gathering key information to aid with issue resolution and achieving positive outcomes;
- Have an aptitude for problem solving and excellent attention to detail;
- Are well organised with the ability to manage time effectively;
- Are able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight time constraints;
- Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a self-starter;
- Experience with working on a Support Desk or in a Call Centre;
- Worked in a role where there has been demonstrable experience in dealing directly with enquiries and issues from multiple customers;
- Strong administration skills;
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel, Outlook and Word;
- Can prioritise work and accurately triage support calls.