3rd Line Technical Support Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer to join our team.
- Ad hoc and planned mentoring of technical colleagues;
- Solution design and research and development for internal and client use;
- System builds, configuration and installation (remote or on-site);
- Help improve company systems, procedures and knowledge;
- Diligent documentation and time-keeping;
- Troubleshoot problems by telephone, remote access and onsite visits.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft technology stack – Office 365, Intune, Azure etc;
- Be happy to work at all levels. This is a level 3 position but you will be mentoring junior engineers;
- Like to work on making yourself and your team better;
- Enjoy helping people and working in a team, learning quickly and sharing knowledge;
- Are confident communicating with people by telephone, email and in person;
- Want to apply enterprise level IT service management to small and medium sized businesses in a highly professional environment;
- Are well-organised, thorough and able to plan and deliver complex projects to tight deadlines;
- Experience of working for a managed services provider (IT Support company) or in a similar, customer focussed environment.