Accounts Payable AP Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounts Payable AP Specialist to join our team.
- Prepare reports and analysis as required;
- Gather all purchase card statements, verify receipts attached and process;
- Accurately process employee expenses;
- Ensure reporting and reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner and per Group Timetable;
- Ensure all invoices are paid correctly;
- Deal with all queries raised promptly and professionally;
- Assist with new process implementations;
- Accurate processing of vendor invoices/debit notes;
- Ensure compliance to local statutory regulations and adherence to all Accounts Payable policies;
- Accurate processing of sub-contractor invoices/applications in line with the Construction Industry Scheme process;
- Raise payments and liaise with relevant departments;
- Reconcile vendor statements to Accounts Payable ledger and resolve any queries.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products;
- Excellent customer/client service skills;
- Proven experience in an Accounts Payable role, preferably in a Shared Services environment;
- Must have strong academic record and experience in Finance.