Accounts Receivable Clerk FTC Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounts Receivable Clerk FTC to join our team.
- Capacity to help with ongoing project testing, working instruction completion & ad hoc meeting requests with stakeholders;
- Proactive chasing of open items through phone calls and Emails;
- Running, analyzing and reviewing weekly collections reports including open queries;
- Month End reporting such as DSO (days sales outstanding), aged debt, KPI.
- Preferred area of study- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians), ICM (Institute of Credit Management) or equivalent relevant experience;
- Ability to Multi task, prioritize own workload and demonstrate accuracy;
- Adaptable and solid team player;
- Good level of collections experience;
- SAP Knowledge and Excel skills, high attention to detail;
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of information is maintained.