Accounts Receivable Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounts Receivable Controller to join our team.
- Allocating the cash and reconciling the bank accounts;
- Chasing for payment via phone and email and dealing with any customer queries;
- Sending out repeat invoices;
- Sending out up to date statements;
- Reporting on aged debt on Excel and updating the Finance Director.
- Knowledge of freight, logistics, and INCOTERMS beneficial;
- Help with departmental work when needed;
- High level analytical skills including intermediate level Excel, specifically the ability to import and manipulate data from external sources;
- Knowledge of a European language is useful but not essential;
- This will be a customer facing role. Good communication and diplomacy skills are essential;
- Ensure all transactions are posted on a timely basis;
- Assist with identifying and resolving queries arising from the Carlo system;
- High level of relationship skills in meetings, dealing with management to achieve co-operative outcomes;
- A team player, with the confidence to lead on AR issues during meetings;
- Produce and process sales invoices, including all documentation required by each customer;
- Ability to write and structure concise and coherent letters.