Accounts Receivable Senior Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounts Receivable Senior to join our team.
- Complete license fee billing, including carrying out pre-billing checks for all current members;
- Provide team guidance and support for the AR Manager in managing the team of Billing Coordinators;
- Complete month end service fee billing;
- Process accounting journals; transfers between accounts and intercompany balances;
- Raising credit notes and receipt appropriately, process credit card payments;
- Review of billing cycles against occupancy schedules;
- Working closely with management accounts team regarding issues/discrepancies and resolve in a timely manner;
- Handle finance related queries from our members in a timely manner and provide customer statements/reconciliations when necessary;
- New contract setup procedures i Setting billing cycles, raising initial deposit and license fee invoices;
- Provide updates to building Manager/Area Operation Manager as directed, maintaining visibility across the business;
- Preparation of direct debit schedules for mind-month and end of month direct debit collection runs;
- Review weekly debt report with the building team and provide feedback to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Excellent knowledge and user of Microsoft Packages – Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Enthusiastic, driven and a keen problem solver who likes to handle challenges;
- Previous experience leading/supervising within a finance team;
- Efficient communication and organisational skills;
- Experience in a client facing role.