Admin & Inventory Clerk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Admin & Inventory Clerk to join our team.
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations and CMI standards;
- Completion of all perpetual inventory activity within agreed timescales, and carry out associated investigations as required;
- Ensure the site Health & Safety policies are maintained & followed;
- Processing the receipt into the warehouse of inbound loads, processing outbound orders for picking and dispatching.
- Experience of being part of a team, including the ability to enthuse and motivate;
- Good verbal & written communication skills. Able to work under pressure to deadlines;
- Basic Excel spreadsheet skills;
- MHE licenses;
- Previous WMS experience;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills. Maths & English GCSE or equivalent;
- Able to work at height (scissor lift);
- General administration experience in a warehouse/ stock background.