Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team.
- To provide additional administrative support and cover for other teams as and when required;
- Meeting and greeting, ensuring all clients and guests are greeted appropriately;
- Responsible for handling the meeting rooms requests and ensuring the diaries are appropriately updated;
- Managing the meeting room booking system;
- Ensure that all incoming calls to the mainline are handled professionally to include, gatekeeping and message taking;
- Maintain the setup and cleanliness of the coffee machines, staff kitchen and ensure that supplies are managed to optimum levels;
- On meeting closure, the guests should receive professional leave-taking and the meeting room cleared or prepped for the next meeting;
- Distributing incoming post and prepare outgoing post;
- Ensuring that taxis for guests and transportation for global guests and clients are organised;
- Responsible for hospitality lunches when required, which will ensure working closely with the Office Assistant;
- Ad hoc administration assistance including supplier invoice management and document and storage management;
- Responsible for ensuring all visitors are logged and issued with passes;
- Any other ad hoc tasks;
- Carry out all instructions and requests timeously to high standard;
- Ensure own adherence to the company Quality Management System.
- Previous receptionist experience;
- Good IT skills (including Microsoft Office);
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Show initiative.