Appointment Maker (Sales New Business) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Appointment Maker (Sales New Business) to join our team.
- Participate in training and conversation coaching;
- Influence new customers through positive and solution-based conversations;
- Arrange appointments and effectively manage the Business Development Consultants’ diaries when arranging appointments;
- All related administration;
- Make outbound calls to convert prospects and leads into sales appointments;
- Achieve combined targets by working effectively with Business Development Consultants;
- Ensure data is accurate and up to date on internal CRM system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal;
- Experience of outbound calling experience in a high volume, results driven and rewarding environment;
- A pleasant and engaging telephone manner;
- A commitment to creating a first-class customer service environment;
- Self-starter with clear ability to manage own workload;
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media;
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.