Area Service Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Area Service Manager to join our team.
- To ensure a health and safe working environment and culture is adopted and maintained;
- Working with the Labour Coordinators to ensure labour efficiency and cost-effective engineering solution is achieved;
- Ensure commissioning of systems and large projects for Swegon are completed on time and within allocated budget;
- Provide technical advice and support to the wider business and customers;
- To lead, direct and mentor the Engineering team, supporting them in their development;
- To exceed company budgets and targets, ensuring revenue opportunities are maximised and expenditure controlled within budget.
- CMI Level 3 or equivalent in Management;
- A’ Levels or equivalent;
- Full Valid UK Driving Licence;
- At least 5 years Engineering experience and up to 2 years in a management capacity or high level supervisor position;
- City & Guilds Level 2 and or 3 in relevant Engineering qualification or equivalent experience;
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent;
- GCSEs or equivalent (including English, Maths, Science and IT Level 4-9).