Branch Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Branch Assistant to join our team.
- Picking stock;
- Loading and unloading;
- Checking of incoming goods;
- Serving customers on the trade counter and via telephone;
- Assisting with general branch duties;
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery;
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area when required;
- Create and close sales orders face-to-face and over the phone;
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area;
- Uncover and build new business relationships;
- Completing regular vehicle checks;
- Strengthen current business relationships through world-class service and product recommendation;
- Ask probing questions to new and existing customers, uncovering new sales and service opportunities;
- Negotiate price while creating orders or quotes;
- Research and resolve customer concerns.
- Able to listen and follow instructions;
- Ideally some knowledge of the construction industry;
- PC Literate;
- Good local Knowledge, and knowledge of the local road system;
- Able to work well within a close team environment;
- Full UK driving licence.